This salad makes a great side, covered dish to bring to a party or just a tasty little snack. I even ate it for breakfast one morning. You can be really creative here and add whatever you like--if you do so, I would love to hear what you came up with!
3 avocados, cut into chunks
6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 large tomato, chopped
1 cup spinach
2 gloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
juice of half a lemon
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place avocado chunks, bacon, and tomato in a large mixing bowl and toss.
2. Add in spinach, tossing to combine.
3. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, paprika, garlic and salt and pepper.
4. Pour mixture over avocado mixture and gently stir until juice and seasonings are evenly distributed.
5. Chill until ready to serve.