This is another recipe that I made for a Paleo potluck I attended. It was great for dinner but thanks to the apples and cinnamon it made a perfect breakfast the next morning.
Apple Pork Meatballs
2 pounds ground pork
2 apples, shredded
1 egg, beat
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350. Heat 1 tablespoon of bacon fat (or fat of choice) in skillet.
2. Combine pork, shredded apples, egg, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt/pepper in a large mixing bowl, and use your hands!
3. Form into golfball-sized meatballs, place in a skillet and brown on both sides.
4. After all meatballs are browned on all sides, place in casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes.
5. When meatballs are finished cooking, remove it from the oven and dust with cinnamon, salt and pepper, then let cool and serve.