If you are going to have "cornbread" dressing, turkey and cauli mash you MUST have gravy. The perfect topping to everything on your overflowing plate.
1 cup turkey drippings
1/8 cup cold water
1 1/2 Tbs arrowroot powder
1/4 tsp. garlic
1/2 tsp. pepper
splash of coconut aminos or tamari, for color
1. Pour the dripping in a small sauce pan and heat on medium heat.
2. Slowly add in the arrowroot powder along with about 1/2 of the cold water. Whisking constantly.
3. After a few minutes if the arrowroot powder has not dissolved add more water. The gravy is going to seem like it's too thin, but it will thicken up.
4. Add garlic, pepper and just a splash of aminos continue to whisk.
5. Simmer for about 10 minutes longer whisking frequently.
6. Pour into gravy boat and serve.