Saturday, November 10, 2012

Paleo Fabulous Thanksgiving

Here it is! My team (Casey) and I have been working around the clock to get a Thanksgiving menu prepared for you. I know what a challenge the holidays can be when you are committed to eating Paleo and that's exactly why I put this Thanksgiving menu together as a way to say "thank you" to all my loyal readers and followers. I hope this Thanksgiving we all have a healthy, happy and full belly. I will be posting the recipes as individual posts as well, just in case someone only want one of the recipes instead of an ENTIRE Thanksgiving menu.

You can use the link on the blog sidebar, or you can click here to download the menu in PDF format:
The Paleo Fabulous Thanksgiving Menu

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Wow. I mean ... seriously wow. It'a very rare when I find menus where I want to print out the ENTIRE thing. Yours is a winner. I'd pay for this (just sayin'). I kept on saying to Will as I was reading OMG, SHE MADE [insert recipe here] PALEO! Can't WAIT to try these (especially the stuffing and pecan pie). Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!!! I hope one day you can pay for it haha. Please let me know how everything turns out and have an awesome Thanksgiving!!

      Delete
  2. Downloading it now! Cannot wait!! We'll be in Guatemala for Thanksgiving...but who cares...this is year-round yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! Have a great trip and a happy Thanksgiving my friend!

      Delete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that the Williams-Sonoma "Apples and Spices" Turkey Brine is no longer available. =( Do you have any replacement suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/10/my-favorite-turkey-brine/ Here is one. I just got some in three days ago too:(

      Delete
  4. In the PDF, your gravy recipe calls for 1 1/2 ??? of arrow root powder. Tbls, tsp, cup??? Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! thank you for letting me know! It is 1 1/2 Tbs.

      Delete
  5. You are welcome! Thanks for responding quickly so I can make it this week. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

      Delete