I'm setting a PR: Three posts in one day! That's a lot of posts, sorry if you are overwhelmed by the amount of deliciousness in a single 24 hour period. I have a sneaking suspicion that you will forgive me.
Cauliflower mash is so creamyyyy, it's so creamy. This smells and tastes just like Thanksgiving day mashed potatoes to me. Nobody will miss the taste of mashed potatoes and the certainly not the bloated potato belly.
Garlic Herb Cauliflower Mash
1 head cauliflower, broken up
1 blub garlic, unpeeled
1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/4 t. thyme
2 tsp. sage
1 tsp. rosemary
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Cut just enough off the top of the garlic to remove the tip of the cloves (the pointed end), place on cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake for 45mins or until bulb is soft. Let cool.
4. Steam cauliflower until it is almost falling apart. Transfer to a food processor or mixing bowl.
5. Once garlic has cooled, squeeze from the bottom of the bulb until cloves come out the top (they should slide out) and place them in with the cauliflower.
6. Add all other ingredients in the processor or mixing bowl. Pulse or mash until all ingredients are combined and the texture is similar to--what else? Mashed potatoes.