Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chicken with (Leftover) Glaze

So as you all know I am going Black Friday shopping (if you read my last post, you know) but the fun doesn't stop there! I'll spend the rest of my weekend decorating the house for Christmas as I expect most people will be doing. That leaves little time for cooking doesn't it? Well, there are so many leftovers from Thanksgiving every year why not make something easy and yummy from them?



Chicken with (Leftover) Glaze

1 4lb whole chicken

1/2 cup ham glaze (link goes to Citrus Ham Glaze Recipe)

1. Preheat oven to 375.

2. Clean chicken and pat dry.

3. Place in a deep baking dish and cover with glaze.

4. Bake for 1 - 1 1/2 hour. Let cool and serve.

5. Marvel at how easy this was.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete