Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chicken Aioli

It feels so good outside today which is why I moved my office outside today. This is rare, even in the fall it's usually in the 90's. Not today though, and I know it's only 8am but it is nice and cool... I'd guess the high 70's to low 80's-ish. Wow, am I really talking about the weather? I just wanted to share with you all how great it is to be able to sit outside and not die of heat stroke, that's all. Next topic: This chicken. Delish. From what I hear, people want easy breezy recipes that they can whip up at a moments notice. This is pretty easy in my opinion. I made aioli a few days ago and decided it was too tasty not to incorporate into a recipe. If I were you, I would do like I did (that's confusing) and make the aioli ahead of time, maybe the day before? I hope you enjoy this dish and if you do, you could, just maybe, leave a comment. I really LOVE getting comments!



Chicken Aioli
3lbs. chicken breast
aioli sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350. Lay chicken on a baking sheet (with a lip) or baking dish. Liberally brush both sides with aioli, preserving a small amount for later. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for about 35-45 min. or until juices run clear. Plate and top with a little aioli and serve :)

*I used bone-in chicken breasts (with skin)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It's like an added bonus to put this on chicken also! Can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete