Monday, August 27, 2012

"The Babies"

So I realize that I have been neglecting the "Paisley's Bites and Dapper's Gripes" section of my blog. I am a terrible mama dog. I am going to make an effort to be better, after all my little rats deserve some face-time and maybe they will become an interweb sensation and start pulling their weight around here financially. They aren't total freeloaders though, they clean up any "veggible," (that's dog speak but you will get to know them and be able to understand their complex language soon enough) that hits the floor or that jumps off one of our plates.

The Rats

Paisley and Dapper are 100% Paleo, and although it does cost more than the crap than the label dog food, we save A TON on vet bills and our pups are healthy and happy! Paisley's allergies have gone away and she no longer takes meds to treat them. Dapper doesn't have any health problems because he started Paleo the day we brought him home... SHHHH they don't know they are adopted. While not 100% unavoidable, fleas are not a big issue. That's just one of the perks of having a Paleo pet!


I always find Paleo-friendly dog treats at Marshall's, of all places; these are some of the latest I've found... for a fraction of the cost of most major pet food stores.








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment