Monday, July 30, 2012

Big Brother Chicken

Thanks to my loving husband, I am hooked on the CBS reality show "Big Brother." It's one of the most contrived (what reality shows aren't?) show of the bunch. About 7 years ago, he asked me why I hadn't watched it--I said "'Cause it's stupid, duh." Full disclosure, I'd watched every season of MTV's "The Real World" to this point. I have been hooked ever since! I will not commit to myself to any other TV show, and I look forward to it every dang year! You should watch it too that is if you're not already, that way we'll have more to chat about. To kick off the season I made this simple crispy chicken.


"Big Brother" Chicken
3 1/2 lbs. chicken legs/drumsticks
6 Tbs. coconut oil, melted
2 Tbs. garlic powder
1 Tbs. rosemary

Preheat oven to 400. In a baking dish, lay out all the drumsticks. Next, melt coconut oil in a small bowl and whisk in garlic and rosemary then brush the mixture over the chicken. Bake for 30-40 mins or until the juices run clear.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment