Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Foodee Project!!!

Apologies for the self-horn-tooting, but I was soooooo happy and excited to have one of my recipes named "Meal of the Day" by the Foodee Project! I know to most people it's not that big of a deal but to me it is!  I can't begin to tell you how stoked I was when I found out! I "psycho called" my Grandma until she answered her phone, and her response to the news was "Oh?...OH!!!!!" Even the pups were dancing around with me in celebration-- I like to think that they knew exactly what was going on. In fact, I think Paisley "asked" me not to forget about her if I make it big one day... silly dog.

It seems like such a milestone, and yesterday was such a good day in so many ways. I'm very excited about the future! My Facebook page is getting more and more "likes" and not just from people I know, which is amazing. I hope to have some pretty cool things happening soon and I feel like this is the start of something great.

Lastly and most importantly, I want to give a huge "thank you" to all of my friends and blog followers for all of their support. I am thankful to have such great friends and family that really make me strive to work harder. Without them, I'd have never started this blog to begin with, so most of the credit goes to you all!

-B

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have the biggest grin right now, Brittany.

    I will never forget the day you mentioned starting this blog and I got tears in my eyes knowing your testimony and love for others would bring healing and help to so many. I believe it must have taken great courage to share your story. You "Refuse to Tiptoe" and I love it!

    You are simply an amazing gal with a gift you willingly give in generous measure. And I am blessed beyond measure to have been put in your path years ago. You are a jewel!

    Love,
    Cristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might cry...really! Thank you so much for your kind words and constant encouragement, it means the world to me! If there was an award for best blog member (or client for that matter) it would be you for sure. I am so glad you and your family are enjoying the recipes and with your boys around I'll never run out of recipe ideas. I have learned so so so much from you and I am so grateful to have YOU in my life!

    Love,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete