|These will leave you moo-ing for moo-re.|
4-5 lb. beef ribs (grass-fed)
1 Tbs. coconut oil
2 tsp. onion powder
4 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 tsp. cloves
1 tsp. cracked pepper
sea salt to taste
1 can coconut milk
3/4 cup cilantro
2-3 tsp. tamari
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
juice from 1/2 of a lime
1. Mix dry rub ingredients together, rub into ribs with your hands. You want to get the rub into every nook and cranny of the meat. Cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hrs.
2. Heat a large cast iron skillet and brown all sides of the marinated ribs, leaving the ribs in the skillet just long enough to brown, but not cook.
3. Get out your Crock Pot, add some coconut oil.
4. Place ribs in Crock Pot and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
5. While ribs are cooking, combine all sauce ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
6. Heat sauce in a sauce pan until warm.
7. Plate the ribs and cover in sauce.
*For the leftovers the next day, I poured all the sauce over the remaining ribs and it was fabulous.